Saturday, May 1, 2010

Yeah! HaPi day~~~ ^_^

Yeah! Yes! Yepi~
Yeah~ Im DAMN hapi...^_^

Yesterday nite, at last I saw him~
Wahaha...
So hapi...XD













Erm... Special thx to Ci la...
Hehe...

AND yesterday I also just change my hair style...Zzz
At 1st when I saw my hair...T___T
OMG~!
T___T sad sei me le...
Haiz...
Tat aunty misunderstand my meaning ah...
I wan do de curls is digital perm...
But she do normal curls for me...
Haiz...
Did I looks OLD now?
SAD SAD...
But after awhile ...
I started to be familiar with my hair now...
Haiz...
Already done, wat can I do... just accept it ba...
So, cincai la...if ppl say looks like aunty I just can ignore them...
But really quite hard to manage...Zzz
I also is a very lazy person...
Im lazy to spend more time on my hair...
Nvm la... try my best~!



No comments:

Post a Comment