Thursday, January 7, 2010

Moody Days~With SDO~

Haiz...
Really ned to start with a "haiz"...
Lately so sien sien sien~~~
Too free liao...
Duno wan do wat also...
Study? No mood study yet...
Then play games? everyday play also sien...

I start playing SDO again liao... (>.<)
Becuz of sum ppl... I start playing...
But... I just realise tat... I was so NOOB...= =lll
All my fren that lost to me last time de now all win me so easy...
Really swt ah...
Then... I ma play almost everyday lo...to improve my hand skills....
Really ned play much then ka can play well in hard songs...
And I also felt so jealous to all tat r really pro...
Lately, I get to knew a new fren, that is a fren of him...
We chat in msn many times, then at last we meet at CC last 2 days...
Haha... He quite nice in person...
He say he cant talk well with ppl... but I think he is ok...
He talk a lot actually...
Haha...then I saw him playing sdo...
OH MY GOD~~~
He is human or wat ?
Lvl 19 AIR~~~ He full combo...= =lll 1700++ combo?
Too geng liao la...
I wish I could be like him... hehe...
But I cant play tat kind of songs...
My hand's muscle will pain and I dun hav energy to continue tat non-stop notes 's songs...
=.=Zzz

He really opened my eyes...
原来tis world is BIG~~~
Still hav many tis kind of ppl in this world and even more pro de...
WoW...
But now is exam period...
I will put SDO aside 1st...
So, gonna concentrate on study 1st lo...
When holidays time... haha...
Im gonna be 宅女 at home liao...(>.<)

Then another matter that make me moody is him...
He always ignore me geh...
So sien nia...
Mayb he really is busy...
Haiz...nvm la... I also dun wan kacau him so much...
Abo later he hate me pulak...T.T
Im thinking if we hav a chance to meet bo...hehe...since I had already meet his best fren...
+.+wakaka...
Crazying de me...

I LOVE SDO~~~[YoRu]-Helen_Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment