Sunday, April 11, 2010

Moody week

This whole week Im being moody almost everyday, every hour...
I also duno why...
Just all happen, and then Im moody...
Very stress bout the final exam...
Very stress bout the house rental...
Very stress bout all matters...

Arh~!
Really wish all this matter can settle as fast as possible...
Haiz...
All unwanted matters happen all also means unlucky too me...
Am I so unlucky?
Is this my FATE?
Miracle NEVER happen...
I just HOPE for normal hapi life...

"GOD~ Pls... dun giv me hope then make me disappointed..."

I already very scare bout this kind of FEELING~!
I scare to hope for something...
I scare to disappointed of something...

"L.I.F.E"
Life should be colourful right?
But my life now is just black n white...
Always hoping if someone can colour up my LIFE...

No comments:

Post a Comment