Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Am I really tat kind of person?

I really duno y...
Just back from school...
From my bad presentation just now...
Really very moody already...
Then...thought tat nvm...
When I think the moment I can hang out with frens, I felt happy...
But Y tis happen...
After I sign in my MSN...
I saw an offline msg...
This is the 1st time I can cry so... becuz of his words...becuz of a fren...
Wat ...? Wat did I do...?
I didn say anything bout tat...
I also had explain tat is a mistakes...
But... y he want to think me like tat...
I didn say that u all didn let me go...
All this happen becuz of I wan to go...
And many problems occurs...
Then... I ma dun go lo...
I really thought that can discuss at nite bout tat matter...
But since like tat...
I dun hav anything to talk about anymore...
Now, I just try to let go tat matter... and continue to rush my assignment...

No comments:

Post a Comment