Monday, December 7, 2009

Busy Week!

Haiz...
This week is full of activities~~~
My schedule is so FULL...
Haha~~~
Actually I should not laugh bout tis...
T.T Cuz I still hav to rush my assignment ah...
By myself~~~SOLO...
This week got group presentation la...
Ned to prepare slide show...
But tat slide I 1 hour can settle d...
Just tat ned to memories some lo...
And I ned to rush my IS assignment...
The due date of this assignment is on 14.12.2009...
But bcuz Im goin out on tat day...
SO, better pass up earlier lo...
This Friday, Siao Ying them planning to com play at wat wat pantai ah...
And they wan to overnite there...
Then, I really wish to join them...
Actually I can join them de...
But suddenly my mom tell me tat my cousin wedding party is on Friday not Saturday...
Haiz... So sad nia...
I cant say dun wan go to tat party, cuz is relatives de big day...
If I didnt go sure kena scold from my dad de...
So...Mayb if CAN... I wan go enjoy with them half day lo...
Better than nothing~~~
Cuz I think mayb tis is the last time, most of our frens will gather together le...
After that, they might go far far away for work, or University...
Hard to meet anymore...T.T
So, Im planning something tat will... broke my own principles de things~~~
Haiz... Still thinking...
SO ~~~
Then on 12 nite, Im goin genting with Ying, Wei and Qi~~~
Tis ok ba... Cuz at last I told my father tat I was goin~~~
He didn say anything, Im glad...
So, this matter settle too...
Then comes to 14 tat is Monday, which is the day I will bak from Genting...
Haiz... I skip my classes on Monday~~~
So sad to being a bad student...>.<
I misses many classes...
Scare get warning letter nia...
Dun wan think too much le la...
Makes myself more ~~~
After all this matters finish...
Im goin to bout Christmas~~~

Anyone wan to com Penang Join me? >.<
I dun wan to celebrate alone~~~T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment