Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Boom Story...


Erm...
Im down again...
Becuz I had love a BOOM...
Every minute every second...It might explode...
But this BOOM had its own capability, that is after it explode itself, it will recover and try to explode again...as many times as its wants...
Explode as many times as its wan but only to me...
Mayb I like a "fire" to tat BOOM...
When a fire go near to a BOOM, it will react n explode...
Then...fire will become polluted air... and gone after a few second...
But the BOOM still there and live happy again ever...
Becuz the BOOM has its own new fren...
They just like a secondary school relation frenship...
All still like child...
I also duno wat Im saying now...
I just knw tat... I hate the feeling of loving him...
As its already prove by the story tat I just tell up page...
Fire wont hav a good relation with a BOOM...
Many times already that I told myself to forget bout the past...
Yesterday, I just told myself not to love him anymore...
But...Human being is born to hav feeling...
Once the feeling is there, is hard to take it away...
Now, he didnt wan to say anything bout our relation...
Mayb he already treat me as a fren...

If there is magic lamp in the world...
I wan to wish... that I never meet him...

No comments:

Post a Comment