Monday, September 7, 2009

(>,<)


So Sienz...
Exam weeks already started...
2 subjects had already past...left 3 super hard subjects...
Tat are Mathematic, Programming and Information Technology...
Everyone knw tat my math is very suck...
Now cham lo... T.T
Haiz...
Really hope to finish all tests faster...

Erm...
Nowadays me are alone...
Its already become a habits for me...
Becuz I think I have to learn to let go...
So...now Im practising...
I still remember last time I went to a cafe tat was called 83 celcius,then my mother asked me," Why u wan go there alone? Alone syiok meh? Alone looks like sumthing wrong de..." said my mother...
I did not say anything...but in my mind,I think being alone is not a weird thing to me anymore...
I admit tat at the 1st time Im being alone and lonely, I suffer a lot...
Being alone, I always think many stupid things...and at last drag myself into painful world...
Haiz...

"Times really can prove everything..."
Now, I think Im alright already...
Being alone, I hav more privacy...>.<
But...2 more ppl had become my roommate already!!!
Haiz...I duno them, they duno me...
Hard to communicate also...
When Im in room, "SILENT WORLD"~
They look like "book worm" to me...haha
But I will try my best to be frens with them...cuz I dun hav much "girl" frens...>.<
Is not my problem la...
I also wish tat I can have many many girl frens to hang out with...
Becuz Im studying in IT...Haiz... all boys...(宅男)
I study tat becuz I likes computer stuff...
But last year, I realise tat I am studying in wrong course!!!
I wanted to study about computer hardware n others, but wat Im studying now is designing,coding...all software stuff...
Sad de me...T.T
Nvm already...cant change...mayb I will find my real course when I finish my diploma and go to UTAR...haha
But still long journey...

Already being more than 1 week, I didnt see him...
Miss him? No... I dun wan to think bout tat...
Miss him will drag me to the hell...
Mayb this is the best way for me to forget him...
My fren teach me...hehe...>.<
Thx to Ying n Yen...U two giv me a lot of advises and opinion...
But all also must depend on myself...
I wan make myself tough...I dun wan become cry baby anymore...
So waste my tears nia...+.+
But now just the starting...I still duno if I can do it or not...
I really scare to be hurt again...I really scare to see him...
When I c him, all memorys bump out...
Is hard to forget my love to him when I hav to see him everyday...
Becuz living in the same hostel...Haiz...
But when sem break...Best thing is can 逃避 him, bad thing is I scare I will miss him...
What I suppose to do...?

I got think that I should put more effort on:
# Study (60%)
# Playing games (20%)
# Beautician (10%)
# Live in happy way (10%)

But I ned to do all things by myself...
Kampate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment