Monday, November 30, 2009

T.T

Erm...
Raining days...
Moody mood...
Yesterday de evening had went to Giant with him...
He wants to cut his hair ah...
But I knw he still scare to go in by himself...
So, I accompany him go lo...
Then I also cut my infront hair cuz long already...
When his turn of cutting his hair...
I felt very boring...
So, I went out of that shop and walk around...
I walk into a spectacles shop...
Then check my eyes...
OH NO~~~
My eyes becomes worse le...T.T
So no mood...
That is still ok...but when I heard that "if I reach 600, Im goin to blind..."
Really NO MOOD LA...
Cuz now Im 350 le...
I really scare...
I knw that I didn take good care of my eyes...
Im lazy wearing those spec...
But...Now... haiz...
My eyes already small, not beatiful...
Still now like this...
Then I pick a spec and ask for price...
WOO...
RM400...and that spec's lens is for computer users that protect the eyes...
Last time when I do my now de spec, that ppl also offer my father to do this...
But my father dun wan... he say expensive...
So his desicion is get a normal spec for me is enough...
So sad... What a father he is...
So... Now Im thinking wheater I wan to change or Not...
I hav my PTPTN money...
But RM400 is a big amount...
All this kanasai matters appeared in my head now...
What a LIFE I hav...

I HATE MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment