Saturday, June 26, 2010

NeW memBer iN the HouSe~

Hi~Let me introduce this new member of mine...xD
-->She is a guinea pig...
-->I didn decide her name yet...Zzz
-->2 months old...
-->colour is black n white, with some brown in front of her nose n eye...
-->very fat
-->very long
-->very small gas...(>_<)
-->daily activities is drink+eat+sleep

All my frens looks down me that they say I would not let tis creature live long....T.T
So cruel...
I very love it la...
Everytime very scare it does not eat well n drink well...
Hehe...
Haiz...
Is like that liao la...
1st time adopt this kind of animal...
I will put many many "ai xin" to her de...^^
Cuz there are no one I can put liao ah...

Yesterday nite also just knw one good news...(>,<)
"Shrek" and "Fiona" at last decided to be together liao...
Haha...
Congratz to them lo...
Hope that they can live hapi and "en ai"... but not in front of me...= =lll
Im still searching for the RIGHT person...Zzz
Google search ???
nah~ cant de la...

4 comments:

  1. wow... cute pets you have.. ^^
    i will adopt in future.. not now.. XD
    i sure you will put lots of 'ai xin' to her.. ^^

    lols.. guys google?
    i use yahoo, bing,answer.com and wikipedia pun tak ada... T^T ~
    somemore 'sell' myself in Ebay pun no one want...lol XD ( jz an expression) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... cute leh...^^

    LOL...>.< so ko lian meh?
    no ppl wan buy pun?
    lai la... i cincai buy bak be maid la...
    wash clothes, sweep floor, be my driver...
    haha...xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lols...
    got manuals to read 1..
    not use to wash clothes,sweep floor or be driver 1... =p ~
    haha ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. = =... lu apa lai...
    zzz manual pulak...
    zzz

    ReplyDelete