Sunday, August 30, 2009

My boring days...


Last Wednesday, Im back to BM with my mother...
The reason Im back bcuz..I cant stand to live at there...
Im truly alone...
He hurt me so much...
Not only didn care me...Lie me...
If I continue at there, I will commit suiside...
I still hav three days class at there...
But I lie my mother so tat I can back...
Then, I spend my 2 days at BM...
At first, I thought if I be at home, I can feel the family love...
But...same thing happen...
Im alone too at there...
Mother go work, father go out...
Leaving me alone in tat kampung house...
No fren...Phone no battery...
Nowadays, raining everyday...
At the time Im alone at home,raining day...
Im so boring until I take a chair to sit in front of the door, and watch the rain fall down...
Is kind of romantic...if can watch it with sumone beloved...
But for me tat is alone...Is sum kind of painful feeling...

Then,when I back Kulim...
Haiz...I cant find my fren come out too...
They will be sitting for their important exam soon...
So do I actually...But I cant concentrate to study...
Too many things happen suddenly...
Too many times tears had drop away...
I wish I can smile...
Smile of the happiness...Had gone...
Now just left Mr.Lonely with me...
Then, I had success to complete tat magic cube for 1 side de lo...
Im happy tat I can done it...
I thought tat wan to show him...
Then he can continue teach me the second method...
But...everthing had changed...he wont teach me anymore...
So,I just stop where he teach me...
Sometimes, I wish tat I can hate him...
If I can hate him,I wont hurt so much...I wont care so much...

Independence day is coming soon...
I dun wan to celebrate it...
Becuz I dun wish to celebrate...


No comments:

Post a Comment