Saturday, November 14, 2009

2012

This movie is DAMN GREAT!
Just now watch 8.45 de movie at Gurney's cinema...
This movie was FULL of ppl from yesterday...
Most of my classmate also go watch it today...
Wa... I really likes this movie...
So many climates scene happened...
Walao...
Is a nice movie ... but... I dun wish to happen in our real life...
All building fall down, the floor split into 2 or many cracks happened...
The worst is Tsunami...
Is a giant Tsunami (mean XXXL in size) that close all the surfaces of our earth...
Oh my god...
Many ppl died...
Very horrible...
If for me in that situation...I think I wont be able to survive...
Then... got touching parts that when they knws they goin to die, they remember theirs family member...But all this is already TOO late...
Haiz...
I saw this movie, I remember the info that I read b4...
I search the info of 2012 b4 in google...
Then all the info about Maya ppl, the teory part how its happen...
All same in the movie le!
Haiz...
Is this really our fate?
21.12.2012

So, now...pls APPRECIATE wat we got... and the ppl besides us...

No comments:

Post a Comment