Sunday, November 8, 2009

Yvonne's House...

Now Im at Yi Nong House...
With some siao kia n siao po...
Becuz of sudden fun, I follow them come...
Haiz...
Didnt slep tiok...
2moro panda eye, pimples and pale face... all will come out...
But I manage to finish my proposal at here...
Ya, I still at here...
Feeling extremely tired now...
Now they still so energetic...
Talk non-stop... ALIENs...
But pity Yi Nong nia...she sleep beside...
Syok syok eye open n close bcuz of noise...
Made by Lee Siao Ying & Cheah Chee Wei...
Now duno wan do wat le...
Just waiting to be home...
And sleep inside my blanket...
So miss nia...
Now I sure that BAKA CW Don will write sumting nonsense bout me...
Duno Ying will write or not....
They just keep laughing bhind me...
NON-STOP!!!!!

Haiz...


No comments:

Post a Comment