Tuesday, November 24, 2009

No mood~~~

Today, I duno wat Im no mood for...
Just keep on ... with the black face...
Im feeling ...very very烦...
Feel like many Things to worry or Think about...
But...
I could not express out...
I wish I can go on top of the mountain to shout out...
Now... one more news make me more upset about...
I knw that I should not upset about it...
But I could Not do so...
Just now, he went out...
He say tat he went to fren house for discussion...
Erm...
Then I saw his fren at facebook, so I chat with him...
I felt weird that he didn go out with HIM...
Then he say that he dun follow HIM becuz no money to go gurney...
OH!
He went to gurney...
with... 3 girls... nia...
Like for the past...if I wan go gurney...
Im begging like a begger...
But why...Why is so easy for him to fetch those classmate girls go out?
I really Knw that I should not think too much of it...
But I think I just express out will be feeling better...
And think bout the positive side...
I glad that I hav no more relation with him...
Cuz he just such a JERK~
I started to feel like our love... is just a "puppy love"...
Mayb he really is this kind of ppl...
And I cant accept this kind of ppl...
Feeling nowhere now...


No comments:

Post a Comment