Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Single Life...


My college new sem had started...
The 1st week will be a "honeymoon" week cuz not all lecture will be teaching...
Then, tis sem de timetable is sooooooooooooo not same time with him...
Cant tumpang also his car...
But...I think he also dun wan to fetch me ba...
This two days, I go school also by fren car...
I cant call him...
Actually thought tat today can ask him fetch me de... but I didn knw tat he will be going out so early...
Raining summore... Cant walk too...
I alway ask myself tat if he ever think bout me...
But I should knw ah...
Cuz his movement and his speech show all...
He really didn care bout me anymore...
If he wan go out just go out...
Not like the past time...he will tell me...
He looks so... "FREEDOM"
Im still not so good in handling this kind of situation...
Just now he wan to went out, so I ask him for several times...
I think actually he didnt wan to tell me...
But...I really so...annoying...
Just break...wat did I hope for...
Is better than before...
Now we can talk like fren... Real fren communication...
But many thing still "hurt"...
How I can really take out him from my heart and throw away.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment