Thursday, October 8, 2009


This morning, wake up straight go vomit le... >.<
Cuz really cant tahan anymore ah...
From yesterday nite cant sleep well...
Mayb is becuz yesterday nite didn eat dinner...then after some hours eat too much...
I hate this kind of feeling...
Vomit is suffering...
Then after I vomit, I saw him...
Erm...
I really hope to be care by him lo...
Hope he will care bout me...
So, I tell him lo...
But...looks like is no longer his responsibility to care bout me anymore...
So...I felt a bit disappointed when I think bout this...
Then, just now I saw in the Facebook, his classmate post some pictures...
Pictures of them enjoying at REDBOX...
On the date tat I didn hav my dinner...
Becuz he go out until midnite back...
He dun wan tell me where he go when I ask him...
I just dun understand...
Im no longer his gf ma...Y he wan to be so secret for???
He likes to act secretly...
Like scare IF I knw something...
Pls la... I just wan to be normal fren...
Y wan to act like...he is betraying me???
He just giv me an uncomfortable feeling only...
So moodless when everytime like this...

Luckily, today Hui Ci came Penang find me...
After my class, she came n bring me out...
Im glad I still hav fren like her...
We went to gurney kia kia n watch movie...
Eventhought she had watch it but she watch the 2nd time with me...
Cuz I really wan to watch movie...
I already very long didnt go out watch movie...when he start to had cool war with me...
Hate it...
Today saw many many couples watching movie...
Miss tat kind of feeling...
But I keep telling myself tat is IMPOSSIBLE anymore...
Just WAKE UP LA!!!
He more like to go out with his one year known fren also will not wan to go out with me!!!
Three years...
Really had been so long...
Y he can let go of me so easily...
But I cant...

No comments:

Post a Comment