Thursday, October 15, 2009


Today...
Whole day didnt talk to him...
I just felt like dun wan to c his face n dun wan to talk to him...
He also didn talk to me...
So, today I knw the feeling already...
The feeling of LIFE without him...
Today after class, I went to "One Stop" with my classmate...
They goin there to survey bout hardware...
Then, they fetch me back to my hostel...
Reach hostel... felt really boring...
Play facebook awhile only...then I went to bed n slep...
After I wake up, I went out of room to bathroom, I saw him...
He saw me too... and looked at me for a few seconds...
But I just escaped from his eyes...
Then for my dinner, I ate "Gardenia" bread with Tuna...
I also saw him go out after chatting with his fren to decide where to eat...
But I knw ... he wont ask me...
Now, when I go toilet, I saw his laptop disappear...
Mean tat he bring to his fren house to online...
Fren... is his treasure...

I dun wan to be sad...
So, I online find many many website tat sell clothes...
Then I decide to buy sum out-goin shirt or dresses...
Hope I can keep more $$$ to use... haha
For girls, I think shopping really can forget all sad things...
But must hav $$$ lo...
If dun hav... more sad...
Really hope tat one day I can suddenly found sum $ in college or by roadside... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment