Thursday, October 8, 2009

W.H.Y ?.?.?


Just came back from dinner...
Erm...
He bring me out to eat...
Felt comfortable when he treat me good...
Looks like he wan to pay drink n food tat I order...
But I managed to pay 1st...
I felt paiseh if wan him to pay for me...
I duno why...
I felt happy to talk with him in a happy way...
Mayb his mood is good...
If last time n everyday he also can communicate like this...
Tats will be good...
But I also scare if I will fall in love more deep with him...
He now sometimes treat me good can really make me feel like falling in love in him again...
But happiness always appeared to be in a short time...
When one day tat is happy...the next day is sad...
Then, the feeling of happiness gone...
Y sumtimes he can treat me very good...
But sumtimes can hurt me very deep too...
Is this really called LOVE?
Or in this world there is NO true love...

No comments:

Post a Comment