Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ahhhh....T.T

My laptop cant open ahhhhhh....
So sad now....
Duno wat happened to my laptop...
Now Im using fren laptop...
To express how much I felt about it...
Really sad ah...
My laptop is like my best fren...
Without it... I cant live any longer...
Im goin to die soon...
So sad nia...
Cant online play games or chat le...
Ned to take to computer shop to ask wat the HELL is goin on!
Then if really ned repair, I cham lo...
No $$$...Then later father knw will scold me...
Haiz...Now Im in DAMN no mood....
Not comfortable to use other ppl de laptop...
I likes mine better...
All thing update nice nice de...
But fren de laptop SUCK... wat also dun hav ...so noob...so out date de...
T.T
I wish my laptop to recover soon...
As fast as possible la...

No comments:

Post a Comment