Friday, August 7, 2009

PR Fair....>.<

WalaoA....
Tis year PR Fair is so...FUN!
So many activity and entertainment...
Our foyer is full of ppl...

As U all can see,
Our foyer is "People mountain, people sea"...Hehe...^^




Haha...Firstly, there were a big LCD TV and PS2 free for playing and competition...
But the competition is "Street Fighter" ah...
I duno how to play, so I didn join it but most of my fren join...

Cuz winner may hav SONY product!
But I also had join a lucky draw contest la...^^

Then, second is the other activity tat is capture photo organised by NIKON!
Haiz.... Now I felt very very regret for not joining this...
ALL my fren join ah...then their photo is sooooooo NICE...T.T
Just ned to take tat camera and take pic by photographer...haiz...













Actually hav many more frens photo la... but cant show it all here... haha...
SAD de me...T.T

Lucky draw started after tat, haiz... no hope la...I not lucky de...
Then, I went to Admin to buy Will Pan Album, cuz he say he wan go c o...
Then I ma go buy lo...RM42...
I went bak to the foyer to see if anything goin on...
They were goin to annouce the 1st prize for the lucky draw de...
Then, I heard my name???
My frens all shout my name, and I still blur blur wat is goin on...
Haha...Then ma got this lo...

But I not so like this le...
I wan camera better..^^

hehe...







This is my Baka Junior, Joel.. haha...
still children ah, take belon...>.<

This is Kong Leong, my classmate, also taking part in taking NIKON photo...T.T


This is the Will Pan Wei Bo Album lo... And 2 tickets^^



Next year! I sure take part in capturing photo de la!!!>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment