Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I cant stand anymore...


I felt like Im falling down from a high hill...
and now... I cant stand up le...
My heart really pain...
I tried to be strong...but I cant...
When I saw his face expression toward me...
Is different now...
Really different...
I felt so hurt when I see him...
He wont wan to talk with me anymore...
Talk as a fren also dun hav...
I really upset...
I very dun understand wat he wan now...
I know tat he dun hav feeling to me already...
BUT...
Pls tell me...
I really feels very suffer...
He treats me like he duno me or hate me...
Is very cool...

Actually... I think I should face the reality already...
I already knw for a long time tat U dun love me anymore...
But... I dun wan to face it...
I too... scare to lost u...
But since...
Now U already decided to treat me in this kind of attitude...
I really cant stand it anymore...
Everyone hav a limit, so do I...
I already reach the limit...
I really can accept tat u dun love me anymore...
So...
Please...
I just ned a explanation...
U dun just kill me without telling me the reason...
U can just say it!!!!!
Just say tat U dun like me anymore!!!!!
Just say tat U wan to break up with me!!!
Then...
I can... really try my best to forget u...
Forget bout our memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment