Sunday, August 9, 2009

Piggy Chun Kit's Birthday^^..


Yesterday nite being called to 83 celcius to celebrate Chun Kit's birthday...
They had called many frens to go there...
Then Yen and me go fetch him while others prepare and wait at there...
They had go to the Secret Recipe to buy tat full of chocolate cake,name"CHOCOMATE", I think...
Then when he reach, we pretend just go there to eat and talk...
After all had finish ate, the cake came out lo...
He is so greedy cuz he wished for so long and many wishes I think...

Nice Cake~~~
My birthday also dun hav tis kind of cake ah...


After sing birthday song to him , all ppl busy capturing pic while he busy with cutting cake into pieces...No ppl care him... haha...




























This is overall pic of us...>.<

Again, I wish "U" Happy Birthday...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment