Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Be Independent...


I should be independent starting now...
I just realise that...depend on ppl will make myself useless...
Im sick now...then...I thought I can be care by him...
But at last...I gain nothing...
Just feeling sad...and disappointed...
My brain hav so many questions...
But... I cant get the ans...
I really wan to knw...
If he still...love me...
But why... Im sick...he didn care so much on me...
Still... playing laptop is more important...
Then...I ask for goin out to buy some bread...
He... rejected... OR some how call me to wait bcuz he wan to take a nap...
But...when he wake up...He looks like already forgotten me...
So, I just ate some biscuits and then medicine...
I will try my best to recover from sick...
Bcuz when Im sick... Im alone...

PS: I dun hav H1N1...just normal fever...

No comments:

Post a Comment