Thursday, August 20, 2009

Deeply pain...


He just left me like tat without saying anything...
Didnt tell me go where or when he will be bak...
Just talk to his fren and go...
He looks really very happy to go out...
Talk non-stop to his fren...
After they left, I go out see...
He is driving his car go...
I thought he will be goin by his fren's car...
I really disappointed after I know tat...
I think he didn like me to follow his car to go out...
Then...
I duno why...
My heart very pain...
My tears start to drop...
Faster n faster...
Then I really cant stand it anymore...
I walk to my room and let it be...
I duno why tis time I can cry so loud...
Maybe its really hurt deep inside my heart...
After cried...I really felt better...
Better than I keep all that inside my bleeding heart...
He left me alone in hostel again...
Nvm... I really felt nvm le...
Already doesn't matter to be alone...
Lonely had become my fren now...

No comments:

Post a Comment