Monday, August 3, 2009

Many Things Happened ^^v


Too many things happened le..then I at home cant online write blog ah...
SO, I now will write out 4days memorys! Hehe...

On Friday, I go back Bukit Mertajam ah... my old old house, tat still live by my parents...
Then father go out, mother take bath,I alone in front of TV...
So boring, hav to wait 4 them to hav dinner ah...
Then I ma switch TV channels lo... Then I saw "SECRET" by Jay Chou de...

Haiz... Watch until cry ah...So touching...
But duno why think back, when I 1st time saw this movie,I felt nothing de...
Still ask many many bout wat actually is the movie about...
Now I knw lo...after I had so much experience on LOVE matter...
I understand more NOW... Hehe...
Then after dinner, I rush back to giv Ying my formal clothes becuz she wan to borrow it...
Then after tat, KC call us to go 83 c tat is a Cafe...
We went there do nothing...just 4 of us... drink n talk...plan for Saturdays activitiy...^^
Becuz they all are goin to Penang to hav interview for Genting Jobs...
So, I plan to meet them at there so tat I can go out to hav fun with them^^v

On Saturday, I wait for their msg.. so tat I can know the time I and KC should go there...
Then, Ying sms me to go there lo...tat is "Queenbay"!!!...but ned to wait for KC to com fetch me...wait so LONG...
On the way,KC n Chen Hooi talk many things bout "A片",bout Japan...=.=lll swt...
When we arrived, they already bought tickets for us, movie is "Land of the Lost"...
I thought it was a nice movie, but came out to be... a "Lung movie"...
Nvm la... at least we all hav a good laught...haha...
Then after fin, they all plan to find Villy lo...at Gurney... so cool... they can drive from Queenbay
to Gurney just for a dinner...>.<>
Wait... b4 tat incident happened, Ying accompany me go buy some things...hehe...
Tat is a bag... for him...^^bcuz his bag already broken for century...
I knw tat we just had argue...but tat CAN'T stop me from buying things for him!
Haha... if I didnt buy, I think I cant sleep le at nite...
I went to the ATM machine there to take out some $$$ so I can buy bag for him...
Tat $$$ is PTPTN lai... T.T But I use it...
Then I also bought another magic cube for him... AGAIN... Am I stupid?
Becuz I heard from him, tat he wan to find this white colour magic cube very long le...
Then I saw it ma buy lo... I am a good girlfren for 24hours right? >.<
We arrived at Gurney and quickly find Villy lo...Cuz she waited us for 1 hour d...
Scared she angry...>.<>
Our dinner is at KIM GARY...WA...tat day really bankrap le la...T.T
Then we take some pics o...^^Hehe...
Tat day was so tired...But happy also...Cuz can hang out with all good frens^^
Thx... my frens...^^Really a happy memorys...


















On Sunday,I sleep until 11 nia...
Cuz suddenly wake up becuz of hungry... hehe
Then Ying ask me go to fayu library at 3.30pm...
Then when reach there, I thought I can online play games...but...
My laptop ki siao liao...T.T so sad nia...
Cant on... Actually can on but my screen was dark, nothing com out but I heard sound...
So scare if my laptop spoilt...T.T laptop... my only frens in hostel...
Then I shut down n on many times but same thing happened...
More sad now...Then the last time I wan to on again then... SUCCESS!!!
But something wrong lo... I tried to online search for solution...
Then, I check many times...I knw wat is the problem le... Is the display adapter...=.=lll
Haiz..I tried to update tat driver... then is actually ok already... YEAH....

On Monday, tat is today lo... Im back to Penang again...
Hostel...So sienz again...
But I now waiting for him to com back...
Becuz I wan to giv him tat bag n the cube...^^
I hope to see him smiling at me...>.<
Ahh... So hungry also... Cuz just eat breakfast... Now 5 o'clock le...
Eat biscuits la... Now I buy de biscuits is more delicious le^^

No comments:

Post a Comment