Monday, August 24, 2009

Im back again...


I just back today...in Penang...
Becuz I when to Gurney with my mom...
I late for class...Therefore, I skip class...
Is ok to skip already...
Becuz tis week is study week...

When I step into my room...
Wa... Flood!!!
Last week I forgot to close the window...
So...Whole day raining...
My room was half flood lo...
Luckily mom here...She do all tat stuff...
I just sit there n see...
Haha...

But after I think of him...
I become upset again...
He is not here...althought his class suppose tat finish very early...
I think he went to his fren house..."Study"
Then, when I sign in my msn...
I saw his...
His personal msg was
"期待-->兴奋-->开心-->结束-->低落-->回忆......redbox"
At last...he only thinks bout his happy day with his fren...
On tat day he is happy...Same time...Im very upset...
回忆?
When I saw this words...I think of so many memories with him...
But...His memories... just his frens n himself appeared...
And me...
I disappeared long time already lo...
Really long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment