Sunday, August 9, 2009

Will Pan Wei Bo...

On last Friday, we went to see Pan Wei Bo...
Hehe...
So many ppl o...













Say is many ppl la... But I still manage to take pic inside the crowd...
Hehe...So paiseh nia...>.<












Pan Wei Bo is so humour...Bcuz he can talk more then I thought...
Then his right hand was hurt and unable to sign his ablum for us (FANS)
But we can go up to stage to shake hand with him^^
Haha... I was so nervous on wat to talk to him...
Then I did not say anything to him, just shake hand n go...
He is so "WHITE"... haha...mean fair la...
And tall also...After watched his performance, we went back...
Time passes so fast...
Below is 1 video I had record when he was singing...
Hope readers enjoy but ned to wait because video ned buffering...

No comments:

Post a Comment