Monday, July 13, 2009

Facebook~~~ ^^v

Lately, i hav been playing facebook...
Is walao... so many application in facebook..=.=
Now i alway playing facebook nia lo...
I didn on Maple very long lo...
Start to miss my Gunslinger tat had reach lvl55... haha...
I will play when I settle all my facebook games 1st...
hehe...
Now im lvl-ing up my Restaurant City and Pet Society application...
hehe...

Is very Cute.. >.<
Is True...
Let me show ~~~

This is >>Pet Society<<...
My pet... name Pinky Princess ^^






















This is >>Restaurant City<<...
I hav 5 workers now...cuz lvl still low... cant hire many ppl... T.T

























I also hav play tat Typing Mania...
but cant win my frenz all...
cuz they all are aliens...
typing so FAST...

But I will kampate de ^^
To become better than before...
And to learn to live more colourful...

No comments:

Post a Comment