Friday, July 31, 2009

Skip class again...


Yesterday nite cry until 5 am...
Therefore this morning class cant wake up on time...
He also didn call me to wake up or ask if I wan to go to class...
Just... so disappointed on him...
Now... my eyes are very pain...
Red red de...
Because of him, I cant sleep well...
Because of him, I might get Warning Letter form college...
Because of him, I not in good mood...
Later I will be goin bak with my mother...
Because he will stay here to do his assignment...
Not stay, is go to his fren house overnite...
Then,just now I call my mother, thought tat wan call her com earlier fetch me...
But... I wan to see him for the last time b4 I go back...
Actually, I had already... forgiv him...
But... I still cant talk to him ...becuz... I duno wat I wan to say anymore...
Im speechless le...to him...
So, I did not call my mother to early come...
Now... Im hungry...Later just eat mee cup ba...
I should not depend on him so much...
Becuz at last...what I get is just Sad Feeling...
I think I should really leave him alone for a while...
He say to me in sms yesterday nite tat "Can u leave me alone"...This words really cut my heart into two pieces...
Just like last year...same month same time...
He just like now... Treat me in a cool way...
Then after we break for a few month... He is ok bak...
Therefore... I will let him to cool down himself...for some time...
See until when I can stand lo...
But NOT Breaking with him...
Just...Let him get freedom...
I will start to not care bout his matter anymore...
If I can...I will work hard for tat...

No comments:

Post a Comment