Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Im going to crazy...

I wan ki siao le la....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why everytime like tis de...
Why cant one day is normal....
Very stress la...
Tis week got so many exam....
Really very sad n no mood...
But...
Why again....
He treat me like tis wor...
I just need sumone to talk with...
He just ignored me like im a part of the wall...
Already not the 1st time...
I really very no mood...
Wan angry or wan sad...
I DUNO!!!!!

I just know i need sumone to accompany me...
Talk with me...
I need him...
But I just like a wall to him...
He ignored me...
Like he always do...
Is so fun to ignored me...
I felt tat I really just more ordinary than ordinary...

I cant say anymore bout my feeling...
I cant describe it...
Is such a painful feeling...

I just hope for "1" happy day to go through...
Without stress...
Without angry...
Without sad...
All tis bad feeling...
Just go away...
If can...



No comments:

Post a Comment