Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Normal Day...

Today nothing special...
Warm day... No rain...^^
Also no argue... Hehe...
I buy again a magic cube for him...hehe...
But he duno how to do so become like this...=.=lll



Actually is a CUBE!!!
Cuz now he duno how to put them back...>.<




Hehe... Just now helped my fren,Ying edit her photo... Wakaka...



So Kawaii nia...
>.<





Now...So busy...
Haha...Duno busy wat also... MSN chat non-stop with my frens...
-Ying find me ask to borrow formal clothes~~~>.<
-Then Villy reply me tat the movie she watch "我的帅管家" is very nice...
-Then ask Chee Wei teach me how to change blog template... hehe...
-Then ask him teach me how to download "One Piece" summore...
THEN my laptop become very LAG~~~
I realise tat...
Im Blogging~ Im MSN-ing~ Im Hacking~ Im Playin Facebook~
Im Reading Forum~
LOL!

So many things...Now close sum liao la...
Cuz my fren all go oi oi le...

No comments:

Post a Comment