Thursday, July 23, 2009

So Boring ah...

Today I didnt go to school ah...
Morning overslept...Then evening lazy go le...
If go must walk go then after 1 hour walk back meh...
Haiz...
Now very boring ah...
Duno wan do wat la...
Play facebook also play sienz le...

Then when at night, more boring lo...
Becuz tonite there will be singing competition at my college...
I wan to go...but... no ppl accompany me...
All my frens are doin their work at there...
Becuz they are commitee lo...
Then I ask him go... he say dun wan...
Then I thought tat if he dun wan, then I can ask him go watch movie...
Then he say assignment again...
I duno if he lie me or not...
Becuz he use tis excuse many times le...
We already delay to go watch movie for three week le...
He alway say he is busy...
"Ice Age" ah... I think I cant watch "u" le...
Wait for DVD le lo...

Then next week... he hav more excuse...
Becuz he join the ...some kind like PBSM de la...
Then next week, they held a blood donation activity ah...
He will on duty for 3days lo...
Then...Haiz...
Now my life like>>> No Movie le...T.T
So Sienz...
I wish tat he can keep sum time to accompany me lo...
Becuz nowadays...Im Alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment