Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yesterday went to cut hair ^^

Yesterday, my mom bla bla at me very long.
She call me go cut hair...
Haha...
Cuz my hair already bout half year didnt cut le..
Cuz I love my long hair.. >.<
Then ma go cut lo..
I just ask tat person tat incharge to cut my hair cut short a bit only...bout 2cm...hehe...
Ah... I went to MAX STYLE la..
Hehe...
Cuz there many handsome guys ma...
Can choose wan who cut for us...
Then tat person tat cut mine is ok la...
Eventhough he looks not so SUPRISING but is ok la.. ^^
He looks mature...
Erm...
I wonder if I hav a chance to hav tis kind of boyfren ma...
Haha..
Cuz I just hav 1Boyfren that from the day I KNOW wat is Love only...
He does not look mature lo...
But I like him becuz he giv me a very happy feeling...
For me... he looks cute...babyface... >.<
But...
Nowadays...I dun think he is cute already...
Cuz...
Haiz...
Lazy say...

Let me show photo la... >.<






Tat ppl ah... do curly for me summore...
Actually my hair like didnt cut also... >.<








Tis pic is taken after we went to the Bon-Odori close ceremony... =.=lll
When we reach there... all fin...
T.T
Nvm lo... Next year ka go again...tis time will Not miss it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment