Monday, July 13, 2009

I HATE Him !!!!!

Hate him...
Y he always been so selfish...
Now...
In his heart...

1.Frens
2.Family
3.Mayb is me or mayb NOT...

Today, his frens all com to our hostel to borrow a kicthen for sum cooking...
Becuz they are goin to Paradise at nite for a fren birthday party...
I didn say I didn giv he to go there...
Just tat WHY ???

I dun understand...
He didn care bout me...
DIdn ask also how am I goin to eat my dinner or how...
He just looks very excited to go there...
Looks so happy...
Laugh so happy...

But he didn think bout my feeling...
Then... he just go away just like tat...

When he step out of the house, my tears start to drop...
But I tried to stop...
Cuz I Know is no use...
I just need him to ask me... and care me...
Just like tat...
BUT... WHY cant he do tat...
Looks like is so hard for him to talk to me...
Haiz...

Just now, his fren(Girl) is such a BITCH...
I hate her...
She just call him in a cute way as Im not there...
Is kanasia Hiao...
But...
No use ah..
He dun mind... Cuz he cant see me also...
Even if I at in front of him...
In front of his eyes... is just his Frens...
And Im a part of the wall too...

WHY AM I ALWAYS BE A PART OF THE WALL???
I hate to be lonely...
He just left me like tat...
Alone in tat creepy hostel...


No comments:

Post a Comment