Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today's Happy Memory~~~

Recently...my college's societies organise many activity...
Singing competition just end,now come the Prom Nite...
Then this whole week, foyer will be full of ppl...
Go class also will caught in traffic jam de...
Then now the Chinese Society organise "Chinese Valentine Day"...
Lol...
So many dolls and flowers they were selling at foyer...=.=
Then I receive a"SHIT" from Kong Leong... Haha...

This la..."SHIT"....
Cute right?
Haiz...
My bf didnt buy anything for me also.
..

But I buy sumting for him.^^






This lo... Cuz he likes playing this magic cube...
The small 1 is a key chain but can play n rotate also de...
^^
When I giv him... I saw his smile... So long didn see le...
Therefore, Im so happy to buy thing for him...
Hehe...
If he buy sumting for me, I think I will happy till crazy lo...


But I know he wont...
Becuz he think is a waste of money de...
Haiz...
Nvm la...
As long as I can see he happy...

Just now... after argue with him... he go to his fren house to do assignment...
Then I ma playin laptop lo...
Then suddenly he came back...
He came back to take his fail...Then he also bought 2 breads for me...




A bit happy lo...Cuz he still care bout me...
Haiz...



Hope tat 2moro is a BETTER DAY...

And just remember back... Tat piggy chun kit...=.=lll


Send giv me tis pic and I just saw his BLOG!!!!!

"when i saw those pig...i saw helen...then yeesing continue my word...when i eat the pig...i eat helen...wakaka...then siao ying say...although helen r not here...but the pig can substitute her...see...when we saw a pig...we were thinking of u...hahaha... "

walao le... Wat a Good Frenz...=.=lll

No comments:

Post a Comment