Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sorry...

Im alone again...in this big hostel...
Evey1 go out...including him...
He go to his classmate house to do assignment...
Just now... he fetch me go da bao food...
Then...becuz he park at a far way tat is near to his food stall,i started to say him...
Why would he be so selfish...
Becuz I am the only 1 will goin down to buy, not him...
So, I angry...
Then I saw him also not good in mood le...
He then park at nearer to my food stall selection place...
Then say, no ned to buy for him le...
Why he is so small gas...
I really hate like tis...
This felling torture me...
Im started really not in good mood...then I saw tat stall already close...
Then I think I dun wan eat anymore...
Go up to car...and tell him...
He was very angry...
He say he bring me here but didn wan to buy anything?!!!
I really very scare him...
His face...so angry...
Then I just say sorry to him...
But he...looked very... angry...
Then he fetch me back to the hostel...
On the way, he did not talk to me...
I felt very sad...Today suppose to be a happy day...
Cuz we were not argue today...
But...Now I felt very regret... I should control my emotion...
I should buy some food...
But now is too late... he already angry me...
I send a msg to say sorry again...but I know... he wont forgive me so easily...
Now...
I really very sad...I am too afraid to lost him...

No comments:

Post a Comment